Good Monday morning Bulls fans! We hope you guys enjoyed all the
great stupid April Fool's Jokes out there (except 8-bit Google Maps. That was awesome.). Here are your links to get you through your day.
1. WALK-ONS! GET YOUR WALK-ONS! Greg has some good information on our newest group of walk-ons. Really disappointed in long snapper Archibald Ryan wanting to be recognized as A.J. Ryan. He was a contender for the 20 year All-Name team.
2. Sara Nevins gave up 2 runs (GASP!), but the Softball team took care of the Fighting Cheesebrews of Pitt 3-2 thanks to a Stephanie Medina RBI double in the 6th. Nevins, who is a boss, picked up her 19th win, but her ERA skyrocketed to 0.56. She'll just have to throw a no hitter this weekend against St. John's.
3. Baseball took two out of three against Notre Dame following the Bulls 6-4 victory at the New Red yesterday. James Ramsay produced the game winning RBI in the 7th. Derrick Stultz got the victory after giving up 3 runs in 7 innings of action. I'm still a little wary, but its good to see them off to a solid start in conference play.
4. USF had Riverview's Michael Babinec signed a LOI for the Cross Country team. The All-State runner chose USF over offers from Tampa and Florida Southern.
5. Forgot to mention this the other day, but Mark Ennis from out sister site Big East Coast Bias went on the Solid Verbal Podcast to talk Big East football. Definitely worth a listen if you haven't done so already.