40 days! 40 days! 40 days! 40 days!
1. Greg Auman has news of a new walk-on transfer for Stan Heath and the basketball team, and for you roster geeks updated jersey numbers! Most of the numbers are basic standards, but bravo to Jordan Omogbehin for thinking outside of the box and going with 35.
2. Schedules are finally being released for the upcoming year. Here's the official 2012 schedules for volleyball, women's soccer and men's soccer.
3.Speaking of men's soccer, George Keifer introduced his seven person recruiting class of 2012. Once again its a pretty diverse group of guys from all walks of life.
4. Didn't get to it earlier this week, but B.J. Daniels was named to the O'Brien Award watch list. Greg has more info for you.
5. The Bull Rush latest countdown piece is up, and its on safety JaQuez Jenkins.
6. Penn State will be punished by the NCAA around the time you're reading this. I have no idea what they'll come up with, but head on over to Black Shoe Diaries for their reaction to the news.