Live from Felicitous coffee shop in Tampa, Collin and Nate discuss today's USF on-campus stadium feasibility study, plus some other stuff. Topics include:
- 20 seconds of technology chaos right off the top, FIRE EVERYONE
- ice cubes made of coffee
- this stadium is nice, but how is USF possibly going to pay for this?
- how long will it take to get this stadium built, really?
- no one has ever been to the Botanical Garden
- naming rights
- a cost comparison to other recent OCS projects
- how to finance a project this big
- a rant about how USF has to pay rent to the Bucs to play in a stadium the Bucs were given for free
- the level of quality USF fans will expect in a stadium after playing in an NFL facility for 20 years
- Nate’s observations from USF football practices
- Darius Tice is going to beast this year
- Evelyne Viens is really, really good at soccer
Watch the video below:
Collin and Nate discuss the USF Stadium Planning Study live from Felicitous Coffee next to campus.Posted by The Daily Stampede - For USF Fans on Tuesday, August 8, 2017