Welcome to a special edition of the Bulluminati Podcast, the Ryan is Always Right Edition, because he’s smarter than us and we’re big ol’ dummies. Ryan joins us on the pod with Nathan, Collin, Seth, and Cedric to discuss the loss vs. SMU and what needs to be done.
- 0:00: Ryan T. Smith joins us and we tell him how he is always right.
- 5:21 We discuss Nate’s article on cutting ties with Charlie Strong and the elephant in the room, the contract buy-out.
- 7:32: Ryan gets his chance to discuss his thoughts on the situation, and how he was right, and we are wrong cause we’re dummies.
- 17:28: Seth asks a question about the offense’s issues and recruiting classes.
- 25:51: What aspects is the team successful in?
- 33:32: We discuss the current recruiting class.
- 37:19: So if USF moves on from Strong, what next?
- 59:53: We do an athletics round-up and wrap-up the podcast. [Pssss, there’s basketball this month.]
Don’t forget to subscribe and listen to the podcast on our host site Soundcloud, one of these apps: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Castbox, or your favorite podcast provider. You can also listen in the embed player below. While you’re listening, take a moment to rate us five stars, leave a positive review, and tell your friends! If you sub, you’ll be the first to know when there’s a new upload so it pays to subscribe.