Inspired by USF women’s basketball head coach Jose Fernandez letting the Twitter world know that attention to detail is key in getting a job anywhere, we want to know some of your most painful professional gaffes or moments you just wish you had back.
FYI— Jose Fernandez (@CoachJFernandez) June 20, 2019
When applying for a position, pay attention to detail. Spelling my name wrong, listing the wrong position or university...No Bueno.
No matter who you have call for you to recommend you.
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve done in a professional setting? Spelling error, wrong name, wrong building?
- What is the most inappropriate phone conversation have you heard in public?
- Where was the most inappropriate place you’ve seen someone take a phone call?
- Do you still leave voicemails, and do you still listen to voicemails left on your phone?
- Have you ever witnessed someone getting fired?