Head Coach Charlie Strong sits down with Nathan Bond and Andrew Pina at AAC Media Days.
- 0:00: How many lobsters did you eat? How has Media Days been this go around?
- 0:26: What’s your relationship with new Offensive Coordinator Kerwin Bell and what do you expect from the new offense?
- 1:57: Do you feel the locker room is in a much better place than it was at the bowl game?
- 5:47: What’s the QB situation like behind Blake Barnett? How is Nico Sawtelle’s health?
- 8:17: How much of an immediate impact do you expect from the defensive transfers?
- 10:17: What’s the status of Terrance Horne’s ACL injury?
- 11:06: How important is to have your leaders healthy going into the 2019 season?
- 12:57: With Geoff Collins at Georgia Tech, how do you prepare for a team going through a full offensive philosophical change?
- 13:59: What was the end of the season conversation like with Michael Kelly?
We’ll have a bunch of content over the next couple of days while the guys are covering the event, so make sure you hit that subscribe button and turn on twitter notifications for The Daily Stampede to make sure you don’t miss a thing!
Don’t forget to subscribe and listen to the podcast on our host site Soundcloud, one of these apps: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Castbox, or your favorite podcast provider. You can also listen in the embed player below. While you’re listening, take a moment to rate us five stars, leave a positive review, and tell your friends! If you sub, you’ll be the first to know when there’s a new upload so it pays to subscribe.