Just a little over two weeks after joining the growing #20Strong recruiting class, three-star Palm Beach Lakes OLB Vincent Starling has decided to decommit from the Bulls and take more time to choose his collegiate destination.
Respect my decision✅ pic.twitter.com/0wEP7mCTWq— Vincent Starling ♂️ (@5k_starling) July 22, 2019
Starling was the highest rated defensive recruit in the class (per 247) and carried a handful of offers from P5 schools like FSU, UF and Ole Miss.
While the Palm Beach product is no longer on the board, the possibility is still there for the USF coaching staff to reel him back in down the road...of course having to once again ward off the aforementioned power schools to do so.
3-star linebacker Vincent Starling decommited last night.— The Daily Stampede (@StampedeSBN) July 22, 2019
Don’t be like these two people. To a high school kid.
A kid. pic.twitter.com/H74GRYz9KH
2020 Verbal Commits
- Tampa Gaither LB Chance Coleman
- Braden River RB Brian Battie
- Gainesville DT Gentle Hunt
- Lake City Columbia QB Jordan Smith
- Jacksonville First Coast WR Tyree Saunders
- OT Miller Merriweather-Lewis, WR Da’Quan Bailey-Brown, ATH Marquez Bell, LB Le’Vontae Camiel
- Daytona Beach Mainland RB Taron Keith and DeLand CB Ben Knox
- Valdosta High School QB Tate Rodemaker
- The Villages Charter School DB Mac Harris
- Dunnelon DB AJ Hamilton