“There’s no fear of failure.”
USF Football offensive coordinator Kerwin Bell joins Nathan Bond and Collin Sherwin in a special interview on The Bulluminati Podcast just ahead of fall camp. Coach Bell answered all questions and was a heckuva interview; you definitely do not want to miss this one.
- 0:00: Intros! What’s it like working with Head Coach Charlie Strong and how is team morale been since you’ve come on to the program?
- 3:20: Did you accomplish everything you wanted to during spring practice installing the system?
- 4:32: What’s the tempo look like?
- 5:43: What players on offense do you see as the most versatile to this offense?
- 9:29: What do you want to fix to alleviate the redzone problems from last season?
- 12:05: Have you noticed a speed difference from the D-II level on Valdosta St. to D-I at USF?
- 13:52: Kade called the plays at Valdosta St., how important was it to bring him to USF?
- 16:34: What is the one area of improvement do you want to see in fall camp?
- 19:43: What did you see when you looked at film from last season?
- 22:14: Jordan McCloud is the only returning back-up QB; what does the QB room look like with true freshman Jacquez Evans and three walk-ons?
- 24:56: Best old-ball coach story and professional football stories.
- 30:31: How weird is it being an OC after 16 years of being a HC?
- 32:03: So about this USF to Valdosta St. pipeline.
- 34:01: What was it like backing up Jim Harbaugh?
- 37:01: Do you have a good enough sense of humor to run a #HBDive first play of the season?
Don’t forget to subscribe and listen to the podcast on our host site Soundcloud, one of these apps: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Castbox, or your favorite podcast provider. You can also listen in the embed player below. While you’re listening, take a moment to rate us five stars, leave a positive review, and tell your friends! If you sub, you’ll be the first to know when there’s a new upload so it pays to subscribe.