In this edition of Five Question Friday, we discuss a variety of topics that our Slack Channel battled over this week.
- What’s the most you’ve ever paid for something you didn’t think would cost as much as it did?
- Hurricane SZN is here and we’ve dodged another bullet, what’s your best hurricane party/story?
- Would you trade an 0-12 football season in exchange for Sweet 16 appearances for both men’s and women’s basketball?
- In honor of USF being 0-2, have you ever gotten back together with a significant other, only to break up in disappointing fashion yet again?
- Collin and Nathan battled this out on the podcast, USF scores with 14:53 left in the fourth quarter to pull within 14-9. Do you kick the PAT to go down 14-10, or do you go for the two-point conversion to possibly make it a 14-11 game?