Welcome to the latest episode of The Bulluminati Podcast sponsored by Matrix Hormones (813-333-2226.) Nate, Collin, Steeg, and Seth come together to discuss the win vs. SC State, the offensive changes, and what to expect during the early bye week. We also discuss a new feature that we’ll debut later this week.
- 0:00: Intros and a streak is broken.
- 3:57: We talk about the win vs. SC State.
- 14:42: We plug a new feature that will debut on the site at the end of the week.
- 17:40: After the win, are there signs of life for this season?
- 30:19: Seth discusses what the likely bye week preparation is for the team, any changes to expect against SMU, and the youth movement on the roster.
- 40:53: Seth and Nate discuss their film review and his piece from earlier in the week.
- 46:03: We take your #AskTDS Facebook and Twitter questions and wrap-up around athletics.
- 54:16: The guys look at the lines around the American and discuss which games we’re looking forward to.
Don’t forget to subscribe and listen to the podcast on our host site Soundcloud, one of these apps: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Castbox, or your favorite podcast provider. You can also listen in the embed player below. While you’re listening, take a moment to rate us five stars, leave a positive review, and tell your friends! If you sub, you’ll be the first to know when there’s a new upload so it pays to subscribe.