The Bulluminati Podcast is back after a long hiatus with a jammed packed show of everything we missed the last two months. The spring season has been the busiest we’ve ever seen and we break it down here. We recorded a two hour podcast, so instead of making you listen to it all in one shot, we broke it down into two parts!
- 0:00: Intros! We talk about how we’ve been over the last few months and Omos’ win at WrestleMania!
- 6:09: We talk more men’s basketball news. The good, the bad, the ugly.
- 20:29: We pivot to excellent women’s basketball news!
- 27:16: Nick Simon joins the pod! We run it back to talk more WrestleMania.
- 30:00: The moment some of you have been waiting for—we discuss the Spring Game and our initial thoughts! Plus is anyone getting their name called in the NFL draft?
- 45:22: More football news! Scheduling, recruiting, and the IPF announcement.
Interested in sponsoring the Bulluminati Podcast? Slide into the DM’s and we can discuss options!
Follow us on Soundcloud or subscribe to us on one of these podcast providers: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Castbox. You can also listen in the embed player below. Don’t forget to rate us and tell your friends!