Another pretty easy choice as the Bulls match up with a team that played their home games in the swamps of the New Jersey Meadowlands up until a couple of years ago. This is a pretty ambitious recipe, so give yourself plenty of time to finish in time for tipoff. And maybe make a lot of it because the Hall is really, really good.
(This drink comes from About.com.)
SWAMP WATER SURPRISE
2 oz rum
1/4 oz blue curaçao
1 oz orange juice
1/2 oz lemon juice
1 package of Jell-O (optional)
1 cup boiling water (optional)
3/4 cup vodka (optional)
- Pour the rum, blue curaçao and juices into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Optional ingredients: Prepare ahead of time so that it's ready when you've finished shaking the Swamp Water.
- Dissolve the Jell-O in boiling water.
- Add the vodka and set it in the freezer.
- Just before the Jell-O gels up, whip it with a whisk.
- Let it set for at least 5 minutes.
- Carefully spoon The Surprise into the glass of Swamp Water.