It’s July, which always feels like the longest month of the offseason. It’s also the last chance for everyone at USF to get in a week or two of vacation before football and the other fall sports start up in August and the marathon days and nights start up again. Today’s questions are all about ways to pass the time during the summer.
- Did you ever go to a summer camp when you were a kid? What kind of camp was it? Did you enjoy it?
- When was the last time you were on a boat? What were you doing?
- What was your biggest grilling or outdoor cooking mishap?
- What is your favorite “summer blockbuster” movie?
- Which Olympic event do you think you would be best at? (Assume you actually want to go to the Olympics this year and are not put off by the lawlessness, superviruses, and Zika problems in Rio.)