This offseason, USF has started a fantastic program called Seats for Soldiers, which allows fans to purchase a season ticket package that will go to a soldier or veteran for all seven USF home games. It's amazing, and we're so proud of the athletic department for doing this.
We at The Daily Stampede bleed green and gold, and we want to support both the Bulls' football program and Seats for Soldiers in any way we can. That's why we're asking for your help-- in order to support this wonderful program in any way we can, we've set up a fundraiser page. This is one of only two days per year that we ask for any sort of monetary support from our readers, and as always, we're not touching a penny of this. 100% of the proceeds will go to USF's Seats for Soldiers campaign.
This is an amazing cause for a couple reasons:
1. It will help to pack Raymond James Stadium in a time when it's very, very crucial for attendance numbers to rise.
2. It will provide the biggest "thank you" that we can muster to the men and women who are protecting our country.
A Seats for Soldiers package is $120, and we're trying to send at least 50 soldiers and veterans to a USF game, so we're trying to raise at least $6,000. The Daily Stampede has over 1,000 likes on Facebook; if all of us donated just $5, we'd be pretty close to our goal already!
This is a perfect cause if you are...
- An out-of-towner like myself who's looking for a way to support the Bulls from another state.
- A Bulls fan who already has season tickets, but is looking for another way to contribute.
- Any person, Bulls fan or not, looking to support an amazing cause.
With Big 12 expansion brewing, there's never been a more important time to show your support for USF football. And with the Seats for Soldiers program, there's never been a better way to do it.
On behalf of the whole team here, thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting such a wonderful cause. The donation link is below, with levels all the way from $5 (even this is so, so much appreciated) to $120 (one season ticket package) and $240 (two ticket packages). If you've got any questions, just reach out here and I'll make sure to help out.