Welcome to the latest installment of The Bulluminati Podcast sponsored by RP Electrical Solutions LLC (813-426-6592), that’s a new number special for Bulluminati Podcast listeners! This edition* has Collin, Nathan, Senator Giggity and Steeg, wearing a shirt that has his name on the back of it.
In this edition, the guys talk about:
- The USF-Tulsa watch party on Friday for the game vs. the Golden Hurricane. Come hang out with us and watch our second conference game at the Beef ‘O’ Brady’s in Palma Ceia. We will have giveaways, a special halftime event, and a chance to go home with some brand spankin’ new TDS stickers! 20% of all food and drink sales will head right back to the blog to support away game travel, bowl game travel, equipment, and merchandise.
- So we’re ranked! Yay. We talk about #23, 5-0, the various polls, rankings, and statistics heading into Tulsa week.
- We recap the Umass game: Nate’s FOIA of the updated contract, the offense and when it works, you keep doing it (#HBDive) JK, they weren’t all #HBDives. The oline, the defense, and the kicking game.
- We preview the Tulsa game in which the Bulls have five days to prepare. Which is two more than the amount of QBs we might see from the Tulsa offense.
- We also take your #AskTDS Twitter and Facebook questions.
- We also round-up the other sports from the past week including men’s and women’s golf, cross country and volleyball which succumbed to the #TDSCurse and dropped their last two conference matches.
- Don’t forget to subscribe and listen to the podcast on our host site Soundcloud, one of these apps: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Castbox, or your favorite podcast provider. You can also listen in the embed player below. Also take a moment to rate us five stars, leave a positive review and tell your friends! If you sub, you’ll be the first to know when there’s a new upload so it pays to subscribe.
*This edition is NSFW for language, so pop in those headphones, sit back, relax, and enjoy the Bulluminati Podcast!