Vice President of Athletics Michael Kelly sits down with Nathan and Andrew at AAC Media Days for his third time on the podcast. (We think that’s a record for special guests.)
- 0:00: How AAC Media Days have been so far and what are the plans for the conference with UConn leaving for the Big East. How does losing a program with no replacement affect conference scheduling?
- 3:46: What’s the update on the Football Center and what are the plans for the immediate future in financing? (P.S. It’s not just an IPF, and helps out the entire Athletic Department.)
- 9:16: What’s the feel around the football program with the coaching changes after the bowl game?
- 11:57: Being the former COO of the CFP, what’s their perception of the American vs. the other G5 conferences and P5?
- 13:00: Do we anticipate opening the third level of Ray Jay for the Wisconsin game?
- 14:12: What was the process of your first coaching change and bringing in Erik Jenkins to the cross country/track and field programs? What do you think of baseball Coach Billy Mohl’s coaching changes?
- 21:09: What are your initial reactions to new President Steve Currall?
- 22:12: Men’s Basketball is about to make its trip to Montreal, what’s it like for the program to make that trip as student-athletes?
We’ll have a bunch of content over the next couple of days while the guys are covering the event, so make sure you hit that subscribe button and turn on twitter notifications for The Daily Stampede to make sure you don’t miss a thing!
Don’t forget to subscribe and listen to the podcast on our host site Soundcloud, one of these apps: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Castbox, or your favorite podcast provider. You can also listen in the embed player below. While you’re listening, take a moment to rate us five stars, leave a positive review, and tell your friends! If you sub, you’ll be the first to know when there’s a new upload so it pays to subscribe.