The Bulluminati Podcast is back and in better circumstances would be discussing the Bulls home tilt with Navy on Saturday night. However, COVID-19 had other plans.
Luckily, Nate, Seth, and Steeg had a plan for such a scenario and recorded a segment in case the game was postponed.
Unfortunately for me, the announcement occurred before the original podcast was edited. So here it is! The guys still discuss the loss at Houston, how injuries and covid/tracing protocols have affected the team, and include a bit of basketball news. Just feel free to
skip listen to the Navy preview. There is an alternate reality where this game is being played this Saturday, and this insight will come in handy!
- 0:00: We talk about our weekends.
- 6:40: We discuss all of the injuries, unavailables, and covid protocol roster issues and how this will affect the rest of the season.
- 28:33: We recap the loss at Houston.
- 42:41: The Navy preview! Which is null at this point, but stick around for the fun. And if not, you got this far and we got your play anyway. (Thanks for listening as always.)
- 1:01:51: This is where the prediction segment would be if the game was happening this weekend! And Steeg got something right!
- 1:10:06: Men’s Basketball and Women’s Basketball news. For those of you choosing your own adventure, check back in at this timestamp.
Follow us on Soundcloud or subscribe to us on one of these podcast providers: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Castbox. You can also listen in the embed player below. Don’t forget to rate us and tell your friends!