For the first time since late February, the guys are back with a socially distanced Bulluminati Podcast from the safety of our zoom machines. Nathan Bond, Robert Steeg, and Seth Varnadore discuss the positive momentum in this strange recruiting time and the affects of missing spring practice and the remainder of the semester due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In case you missed it, check out our decade uniform power rankings with none other than Steven Bench, Chris Oladokun, and Auggie Sanchez offering their opinions on video and audio!
- 0:00: Intros! And does the cancellation of spring practice level the playing field for the QB room with the addition of grad transfer Noah Johnson?
- 14:21: The guys discuss the recent news on #ALLTHETRANSFERS
- 28:12: Let’s talk about the forward momentum in #ScottsTots21 and how quarantine has affected recruiting for the class of ‘21 and ‘22.
- 42:26: A mysterious voice joins the pod! What’s the craziest thing you’ve bought since quarantine has started?
- 48:24: Did you think #ALLTHETRANSFERS only applied to football? We talk Men’s Basketball transfers.
- 52:14: We talk Women’s Basketball news including Kitija Laksa being drafted to the WNBA’s Seattle Storm, international recruits, and more transfers!
- 58:38: The NFL Draft is this week. Who do we anticipate being drafted and signed as UDFAs?
- 1:07:06: There is a cloud over sports in general today. How do we think COVID-19 affects the NCAA and collegiate athletics?
- 1:16:45: How does this affect the 2020 football season? Can the season be pushed into the Spring? Do you cancel non-con season? Can you play with no fans in the stands?
Don’t forget to subscribe and listen to the podcast on our host site Soundcloud, one of these apps: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Castbox, or your favorite podcast provider. You can also listen in the embed player below. While you’re listening, take a moment to rate us five stars, leave a positive review, and tell your friends! If you sub, you’ll be the first to know when there’s a new upload so it pays to subscribe.