“We all get new cells every seven years; I feel seven today” - Ben Folds, “Free Coffee”
We have somehow reached another anniversary here. It's not a completely linear history. It hasn't all been under the same name and it hasn't all been on this website, but the first post on this blog was written seven years ago today.
We thought about marking the occasion with a new, never-before-told USF story... but we couldn't think of any stories we haven't told before. And now that we're getting old and gray, there aren't many new ones being created. So instead, we'll hold our traditional anniversary AMA.
Ask us whatever you want. Examples:
- How do we feel about recruiting?
- Does this basketball team make us want to end it all?
- Do some more freakin' podcasts! (You always ask this question.)
- What's Collin been up to that's more important than writing here? (MyVocal.org, that's what. It launches today. Use it and be informed.)
- Do we really threaten to fire Carl? (All the time, but we won't.)
Bring your questions in the comments. And as always, thank you for reading. Thank you for commenting. Thank you for actually recognizing some of us around town. We do it all for you. (And the press box seats. But almost all for you.)