Back after an absurdly long hiatus, it’s the GAMBOLLLLLLcast!
Last Friday the South Point Casino sports book posted their college football win totals for the 2017 regular season. It’s simple: they give you a proposed number of wins, and you decide whether that team will be over or under the number. Well, that’s just catnip for us. We couldn’t wait to start recording.
This was recorded Monday night, and since we were low energy and rambled all over the place, it took Jamie forever to edit it down. Among the topics of conversation:
- USF’s over/under of 10 wins
- Bet everything you own and everything your family owns on Tulsa over 7.5 wins (you know, if gambling is legal)
- UCLA has to play at Memphis at 9:00 a.m. Pacific time and it’s going to be a glorious disaster
- Oregon? Maybe!
- Texas? Yes!
- Collin’s worship of Dino Babers hits Year 3 and shows no signs of stopping
- No one ever went broke picking Bama
- Pure, unadulterated spite betting against Lovie Smith
- Stay away from the entire SEC East
- Notre Dame’s line of 7.5 wins, which had Bad Action written all over it but turned out to be a pretty good bet on closer inspection
Listen to our podcast below.