We took a week off with the bye week, but the Bulluminati Podcast presented by Matrix Hormones is back with Nathan Bond, Robert Steeg, Seth Varnadore, and Anthony Vito to talk a little bit about football and a lot about basketball.
- 0:00: Intros, and we have a surprise host!
- 2:04: We take twenty minutes to talk football’s dominant win vs. ECU and primetime #AACtion vs. Temple on Thursday.
- 17:50: We touch on Willie Taggart’s mid-season firing at FSU.
- 20:21: Men’s Basketball opening night! We talk the unfortunate news that Alexis Yetna is out for the season, expectations, and why we are still excited about this team under Brian Gregory.
- 39:32: Women’s Basketball opening matinee! We discuss the youth on the roster and talent that returns from injury from last season. This team will be fun under Jose Fernandez (again!)
- 50:49: Nate talks volleyball and discusses some research he’s been doing.
Don’t forget to subscribe and listen to the podcast on our host site Soundcloud, one of these apps: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Castbox, or your favorite podcast provider. You can also listen in the embed player below. While you’re listening, take a moment to rate us five stars, leave a positive review, and tell your friends! If you sub, you’ll be the first to know when there’s a new upload so it pays to subscribe.