Welcome to another episode of the Bulluminati Podcast, and we promise we’re not waiting this long between uploads on purpose. Nate’s getting married soon, Collin and Vito work a ton; but enough of the excuses, who are we USF? So strap on those headphones, this is a long one!
Collin, Nate and WIll Turner for the first time, invite public relations unicorn and Dishonorable Mention co-host (shameless plug) Dr. Karla Mastracchio to discuss the fallout from logogate and the PR ramifications of the rollout, double down, and redaction. We also talk sports!
- 0:00: You bet we’re talking the logo. Karla analyzes the video sent out on social media and how this is a systematic issue that digs far deeper and spans several years.
- 25:10: How the process was handled.
- 47:33: Why a logo change to begin with?
- 54:09: Communication issues throughout on-campus student life.
- 1:03:00: Softball are regular season conference champs! Plus, Men’s Tennis, Men’s Golf, and Baseball.
- 1:13:22: Charlie and the transfer factory.
- 1:15:30: Friend of the pod Cedric presents our #AskTDS questions this podcast all the way from the #bestcoast in Seattle!
Don’t forget to subscribe and listen to the podcast on our host site Soundcloud, one of these apps: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Castbox, or your favorite podcast provider. You can also listen in the embed player below. While you’re listening, take a moment to rate us five stars, leave a positive review, and tell your friends! If you sub, you’ll be the first to know when there’s a new upload so it pays to subscribe.