Hello, we’ve gone for the most obvious theme in the world this week. This year Christmas and Hanukkah start at almost the same time, so no matter which holiday you’re buying for, you only have two shopping days left. Answer these questions while you’re standing in line or shoveling Panda Express down your gullet in the food court.
- Where are you going and what are you celebrating this weekend? Christmas? Hanukkah? Something else? Nothing at all?
- What was the best present you ever got as a kid? What about as an adult?
- Christmas songs and carols - love them or hate them? Do you like the older, kitschy classics, the traditional carols, or the modern stuff?
- How old were you when you figured out what was up with Santa? Do you remember how it happened?
- What is your favorite holiday movie? (Since we can’t think of any Hanukkah movies, we will accept the “The Night Hanukkah Harry Saved Christmas” as an answer.)