I was going to try and ask all five questions today about USF football, but I don’t want to look ahead to next year yet or ask any downer questions, and we already asked you about Charlie Strong. So the last two questions are about New Year’s, because whether you like it or not, another year begins on Sunday. Although I look forward to 2017 about as much as I would look forward to getting kicked in the face by a mule, maybe you have a different outlook on the new year.
- What was your favorite moment from this USF football season?
- How many games did you make it to this season? Any road trips included in your count?
- OK, you make the call: which USF football team was better, 2016 or 2007? Why?
- What was your most memorable New Year’s Eve?
- Got any special plans Saturday night? Or does your New Year’s Eve look something like this?