Collin really rubbed it in all our faces on Twitter about spending yesterday on the beach.
So here's my plan for the day:— Collin Sherwin (@USFCollin) June 2, 2016
1. Take Uber to beach
2. Drink beer
3. Remember I live in FL
Life is good, friends.
.@Big12Conference Greetings from @USouthFlorida pic.twitter.com/tN5OviQ1BD— Collin Sherwin (@USFCollin) June 2, 2016
Def gotta go with the much smaller TV market in Cincinnati there @Big12Conference. No doubt about it. pic.twitter.com/N1FBCEK9R9— Collin Sherwin (@USFCollin) June 2, 2016
He also attended or crashed a wedding:
No you got married on a beach on a Thursday at 4pm and had people wear long sleeves. pic.twitter.com/5prJGOkFXB— Collin Sherwin (@USFCollin) June 2, 2016
Real nice day for him.
Meanwhile in Dallas, it's been raining every time I've gone outside for about a week straight. Everything is starting to flood. Our dogs are tired of doing their business on muddy, squishy grass -- I have to pick them up and drop them on their patch to get them there. And I'm pretty sure my office got hit by lightning the other day. It's been just like Collin's day on the beach, except the opposite.
So with these two polar opposites in mind, here are the Five Questions.
1. When was the last wedding you attended? What was the most memorable part?
2. Which beach have you most recently visited? Any reason you went to that particular beach?
3. What's the worst weather you've ever been outside in for any length of time? (This doesn't have to be for a sporting event, just in general.)
4. Was there a class you took at USF that turned out to be much more interesting or useful than you thought it would be when you registered?
5. OK soccer fans, who you got in Copa America?