In the last Five Question Friday, we explored our base, animal, jerkwad human instincts. That line of questions will come back eventually, but today we're going in the other direction. These questions are about our occasional attempts to pretend like we are cultured, highly civilized human beings.
1. When was the last time you attended a play, or a musical, or an opera, or a symphony orchestra?
2. Do you own a tuxedo or evening gown? When was the last time you wore one?
3. What is the fanciest restaurant you've ever dined in?
4. Have you ever been invited to a country club or yacht club? Or are you a member of one? Bonus points if you've ever dressed up like Danny Noonan at the christening of Judge Smails' boat.
5. Have you ever been in a limosuine? (We'll accept one of those fancy black Lincoln Town Cars with a driver.)