Let’s just say it now - there won’t be any April Fools content from us tomorrow. They have to be really clever to be any good, and as SB Nation has reminded us, athletic departments and conferences hate them because they have to do extra work denying stories that people should have known were jokes. It’s bad for everyone.
But it’s a great theme for Five Question Friday, so let’s go:
- What is the best practical joke you’ve seen pulled on someone?
- What is the best practical joke someone has pulled on you?
- Have you ever had a prank backfire on you? What happened?
- What was the last April Fools joke that you fell for? How hard did you bite? (Like, did you post it on Facebook or something before you figured out it was a joke?)
- Share a YouTube or a recording of one of your favorite comedy routines.