We’ve kind of been neglecting our five-minute-rule policy in The Daily Stampede Slack. We’re supposed to write about anything that we discuss as a group for at least five minutes, whether it has anything to do with USF or not. That hasn’t happened, but it occurred to me that sometimes, we ask ourselves such good rhetorical questions that they could easily be turned into material for Five Question Friday.
And that’s how the truly great bloggers turn any old scrap of nothingness into sweet, sweet #content. Here we go.
- If the University of South Florida had to be given a new name, what would you call it?
- Who is the most loathsome, unredeemable TV character you’ve ever seen?
- What is the most plausible fake sports story you can think of?
- What is the best single-game performance you’ve ever seen from a USF athlete?
- What is the worst USF road trip you’ve ever been on? (Don’t just pick an away game that USF lost, think of a trip that was utter trash.)