I know I often go to questions about fails and mistakes and embarrassing moments. But they’re fun! They make us all relatable and human instead of inch-perfect, like people try to be online. And most of you don’t have your real names hanging out here, so it’s not so hard to really let loose and tell a great story.
Back to the well today. Yes, I stole the third question from Drew Magary’s mailbag and tacked on a bit from Jamboroo. Deal with it.
- What was your biggest calamity in a job interview? Have you ever screwed up one particular thing so badly that you know that's the reason you didn't get the job?
- What was your least graceful sports moment ever?
- Do you have any hookup fail stories? Bonus points if they include ill-timed bodily functions.
- What is the most valuable thing you have ever broken? (Cars don't count unless it was a really nice car and/or not yours.)
- What was your biggest holiday fail? Ever given someone a horrible gift that they immediately hated?