It’s #OffseasonContentSZN* and we’re talking about USF Football’s 2020 schedule and what to expect in Jeff Scott’s first year as Head Coach. We have a little fun with this one taking three different approaches from three different writers on what may happen to the Bulls at the end of the year. These are three different point-of-views, not necessarily how the guys think the year will play out.
- 0:00: The American Athletic Conference released their conference schedule for the 2020 season so we get our first look at how the dates shake out with the teams.
- 6:55: Seth Varnadore brings the #onbrand optimistic view.
- 15:03: Robert Steeg brings the #offbrand pessimistic view.
- 22:57: Nathan Bond brings the realistic view.
- 29:54: Collin Sherwin brings the math.
- 37:23: How should we judge this season? Progression is the key.
- 47:51: So we lost the podcast, and then we didn’t*. Nate airs his grievances!
*-Our standard gear was on the road so we piece-mailed what we had together, which was fine until we had battery issues.
Don’t forget to subscribe and listen to the podcast on our host site Soundcloud, one of these apps: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Castbox, or your favorite podcast provider. You can also listen in the embed player below. While you’re listening, take a moment to rate us five stars, leave a positive review, and tell your friends! If you sub, you’ll be the first to know when there’s a new upload so it pays to subscribe.