I don’t know about you guys, but watching the Tampa Bay Lightning blow a 3-0 lead in Game 1 versus the Columbus Blue Jackets was just like watching pretty much every USF sport rolled into one horrific game (yes, it’s only one game, but dear lord...).
With that in mind, let’s jump into our 5QF.
- Inspired by the Bolts meltdown in the third period of Game 1 on Wednesday, we want to know: What was the biggest meltdown/choke job that you were a part of in a sport? And be honest, how much of it was your fault?
- Now, what was the biggest collapse you’ve witnessed in person, not on TV?
- A friend of the blog asked in our Slack Channel: Would you rather never brush your teeth again, OR never wipe your butt again? We’ve found the answer may be affected by the person’s location.
- Steak: Is it a breakfast food? Or just an excuse to eat steak at 8 a.m.?
- Jamie told us that he’s been looking into buying a minivan (Two kid life), and it further proved how washed he is. So, we want to know: What has been one thing that has made you realize you’re getting older?