Just two weeks after landing 24 signees during the 72-hour December signing period, USF football confirmed on Monday that six of them have early enrolled for spring classes.
The six brand new Bulls on campus includes:
- Four-star St. Pete Admiral Farragut wide receiver Zion Roland.
- Three-star Orlando Jones defensive end Stacy Kirby.
- Three-star Chiefland running back Brian Norris Jr.
- Three-star Miami Central defensive end Dwayne Boyles.
- Two-star Atlanta Mays linebacker Antonio Grier Jr.
- Two-star Santa Barbara City College punter Trent Schneider.
Having an opportunity to immediately immerse themselves into spring practice and the weight program, these six players will get a head start on the rest of their Class of 2018 peers and increase their chances of getting early playing time.
Also missing are a few guys who were previously thought to be early enrolling like three-star Hollywood Chaminade Madonna guard Sebastian Sainterling and three-star Okeechobee ATH Jajuan Cherry.
We'll keep tabs on how these new enrollees progress once spring practice gets underway.