Just two weeks after landing 24 signees during the 72-hour December signing period, USF football confirmed on Monday that six of them have early enrolled for spring classes.
The six brand new Bulls on campus includes:
- Four-star St. Pete Admiral Farragut wide receiver Zion Roland.
- Three-star Orlando Jones defensive end Stacy Kirby.
- Three-star Chiefland running back Brian Norris Jr.
- Three-star Miami Central defensive end Dwayne Boyles.
- Two-star Atlanta Mays linebacker Antonio Grier Jr.
- Two-star Santa Barbara City College punter Trent Schneider.
Having an opportunity to immediately immerse themselves into spring practice and the weight program, these six players will get a head start on the rest of their Class of 2018 peers and increase their chances of getting early playing time.
Notably absent from this list are the two quarterback signees in three-star Tampa Plant QB Jordan McCloud and three-star Atlanta Carver QB Octavious Battle.
Also missing are a few guys who were previously thought to be early enrolling like three-star Hollywood Chaminade Madonna guard Sebastian Sainterling and three-star Okeechobee ATH Jajuan Cherry.
We'll keep tabs on how these new enrollees progress once spring practice gets underway.