Verbal commit No. 15 is on the board for USF football’s #20Strong class with the addition of three-star Palm Beach Lakes linebacker Vincent Starling on Saturday.
Blessed to so say i am commited to the University of South Florida pic.twitter.com/UgaX03x6Y2— Vincent Starling ♂️ (@5k_starling) July 6, 2019
LB Vincent Starling
6’3”, 200 pounds
Palm Beach Lakes High School, West Palm Beach, FL
Recruiting Rankings (for now): Three-star by 247 (0.8556 Composite Score), no profile on Rivals.
Other Notable Offers: FSU, UF, Nebraska, Ole Miss, West Virginia, Pitt
West Palm Area Recruiter: OLB coach Sean Cronin.
Starling played a major role in PBL’s trek to the 7A state playoffs last season, showing off his coverage skills by snaring an interception in their second-round matchup versus Dwyer.
With his verbal commitment, the West Palm product becomes the highest rated defensive prospect for the Bulls’ 2020 class and the third linebacker to commit after Tampa Gaither LB Chance Coleman and Lake City Columbia LB Le’Vontae Camiel.
2020 Verbal Commits
- Tampa Gaither LB Chance Coleman
- Braden River RB Brian Battie
- Gainesville DT Gentle Hunt
- Lake City Columbia QB Jordan Smith
- Jacksonville First Coast WR Tyree Saunders
- OT Miller Merriweather-Lewis, WR Da’Quan Bailey-Brown, ATH Marquez Bell, LB Le’Vontae Camiel
- Daytona Beach Mainland RB Taron Keith and DeLand CB Ben Knox
- Valdosta High School QB Tate Rodemaker
- The Villages Charter School DB Mac Harris
- Dunnelon DB AJ Hamilton