USF football received some good news today when 3-star offensive lineman Khristopher Love from American Heritage High School in Fort Lauderdale committed.
Committed !! @lovetenise @Spiva55 @CoachDarveau @CoachStrong_USF @psurtain23 pic.twitter.com/fREmbqUjvb— ♀️Khris-Love ♀️ (@khrislove1) July 26, 2019
OG Khristopher Love
6’3”, 315 pounds
American Heritage High School, Fort Lauderdale, FL
The 6’3”, 315-pound lineman is listed as a guard on 247Sports and is now second offensive lineman to commit in the 2020 along with Miller Merriweather-Lewis out of Ocala.
Love received multiple Power 5 offers from Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Kentucky, Boston College, Maryland, N.C. State, Utah, Syracuse, and a few more.
As it currently stands, USF is ranked third in the AAC, and 52nd nationally (up from 77 a year ago) per 247Sports.
2020 Verbal Commits
- Tampa Gaither LB Chance Coleman
- Braden River RB Brian Battie
- Gainesville DT Gentle Hunt
- Lake City Columbia QB Jordan Smith
- Jacksonville First Coast WR Tyree Saunders
- OT Miller Merriweather-Lewis, WR Da’Quan Bailey-Brown, ATH Marquez Bell, LB Le’Vontae Camiel
- Daytona Beach Mainland RB Taron Keith and DeLand CB Ben Knox
- Valdosta High School QB Tate Rodemaker
- The Villages Charter School DB Mac Harris
- Dunnelon DB AJ Hamilton