Make it seven prospects that have now verbally committed after visiting campus over the weekend as three-star offensive guard Uriah Greene out of Mallard Creek High School in Charlotte offered his pledge to USF on Wednesday.
COMMITTED ‼️‼️@coach_jeffscott @coachmogridge #US2F pic.twitter.com/CsQfXyM1xX— Uriah Greene (@UriahGreene) January 22, 2020
OG Uriah Greene
6’3”, 300 pounds
Mallard Creek High School, Charlotte, NC
Recruiting Rankings: Three-star by 247 (0.8286 Composite Score) and ESPN, two-star by Rivals.
Other Notable Offers: Colorado State, Charlotte, Liberty
Playing mostly right guard, Greene helped block for a Mallard Creek squad that averaged 37.4 points per game on offense and spent parts of the 2019 season ranked No. 1 in the Class 4A rankings in North Carolina. The loaded Mavericks roster featured the likes of five-star Clemson LB signee Trenton Simpson as well as the Syracuse bound Josh Ilaoa and the Charlotte bound Arabee Muslim flanking Greene on the offensive line.
Committed to Colorado State since August, Greene made an official visit to Tampa this past weekend, prompting him to decommit from the Rams shortly thereafter and set his sights on the Bulls. He joins Tampa Chamberlain’s Cesar Reyes as the lone offensive line recruits of the 2020 class.
- Sarasota RB Brian Battie
- The Villages Charter Safety Mac Harris
- DeLand CB Ben Knox
- Dunnellon DB AJ Hamilton
- Gray Collegiate Academy (SC) WR Omarion Dollison
- Deerfield Beach DB Chris Townsel
- East Los Angeles College DT Sione Tuitupou
2020 Unsigned Commits
- Lake City Columbia QB Jordan Smith
- Lake City Columbia LB Le’Vontae Camiel
- Miami Central QB Katravis Marsh
- Tampa Chamberlain OL Cesar Reyes
- Miami Booker T. Washington DE Tramel Logan Jr.
- Charleston (SC) First Baptist WR Sincere Brown
- Greenback (TN) WR/TE Holden Willis
- Fort Pierce Westwood DE Gilber Edmond