USF Football got a much needed offensive commit when Tampa Gaither High School’s Andrew Kilfoyl announced his verbal commitment to the progrum. Kilfoyl becomes the first offensive commit since Nicklaus Tschivaudi committed in early July.
OT Andrew Kilfoyl
6’5”, 290 lbs
Gaither High School, Tampa, FL
Recruiting Rankings: Three-Star on 247 (0.82 Composite Score), N/R on Rivals.
Other Notable Offers: Southern Miss, Coastal Carolina, Air Force, Bowling Green
Kilfoyl was a part of a Gaither Cowboy team that went 12-2 and a state semifinals appearance before falling to Escambia.
His offensive line unit helped pave the way for Gaither’s running backs to rush for 1,300 yards and 16 touchdowns. In pass protection, Kilfoyl was a stone wall at left tackle, often pancaking defensive linemen or driving them completely out of the play. He also displayed his athleticism, often switching to guard to become the primary puller and lead blocker down field.
2021 Verbal Commits
- Jacksonville Trinity Christian LB CJ Ross
- Vero Beach LB Davon Hicks
- Fort Myers DE Keeon Terrell
- Auburndale DB Jaelen Stokes
- Sanford Seminole QB Timmy McClain
- Satellite TE Gunnar Greenwald
- Prokick Australia P Andrew Stokes
- Tampa Carrollwood Day DT Desmond Mamudi
- Melbourne Eau Gallie Safety Jordan Blackmon
- St. Augustine ATH Dequan Stanley
- Miami Gulliver Prep Safety Gabe Nealy
- Clearwater Academy International WR Nickolas Tschivuadi
- University School K John Cannon
- Chiles CB Jalen Herring