Plantation American Heritage offensive guard Khristopher Love has left USF’s 2020 recruiting class, announcing on Sunday that he will be heading to Maryland instead.
Thankful Grateful Blessed!!! Following my Heart I'm looking forward to all my new opportunities!!! Love is Locked in!! #trusttheprocess #TerpTakeOver pic.twitter.com/3S8uGBGZL0— ♀️Khris-Love ♀️ (@khrislove1) December 15, 2019
Love originally verbally committed to the Bulls back in July, choosing USF over offers from the likes of Kentucky, Pitt, Utah and the aforementioned Terrapins.
On a Patriot team loaded with talent, Love helped lead American Heritage to the Region 4 Final in the FHSAA Class 8A state playoffs before ultimately falling to eventual state champion Miami Northwestern.
With his departure, Ocala Trinity Catholic’s Miller Merriweather-Lewis and Wauchula Hardee’s Evan Webster remain the only offensive line commits just days before the begin of the early signing period.
2020 Verbal Commits
- Tampa Gaither LB Chance Coleman
- Sarasota RB Brian Battie
- Gainesville DT Gentle Hunt
- Lake City Columbia QB Jordan Smith
- OT Miller Merriweather-Lewis and LB Le’Vontae Camiel
- DeLand CB Ben Knox
- The Villages Charter School DB Mac Harris
- Dunnelon DB AJ Hamilton
- Port Orange Atlantic LB Ty Berrong
- Wauchula Hardee OT Evan Webster
- Deerfield Beach CB Christopher Townsel
- East Los Angeles DT Sione “John” Tuitupou